PT Toba Pulp Lestari Tbk (“the company”) is a forest management company committed to accountability, implementation of best practices in social, environment, and business affairs with the objective to be a good business partner and accountable member of the local, national, and global community. In, 2015, PT Toba Pulp Lestari Tbk. announced its Sustainability Policy covering 10 sustainability commitments which applies entirely and exclusively to PT Toba Pulp Lestari Tbk. The dashboard below outlines the annual performance as a form of reporting the implementation and progress of its Sustainability Policy commitments.
TPL's objective is to establish sustainable plantation that supply sustainable wood to its mill. TPL and its wood suppliers will take a landscape approach to the conservation of forests, environment, and important social values.
WOOD SUPPLY SOURCE
Plantations operated by TPL and its third party supplier delivered 93.8% of total fiber supply to the TPL mill in 2022. The remaining 6.20% was sourced from TPL out grower scheme.
ORIGIN OF WOOD SOURCE
For pulp manufacturing process in 2022, TPL source of wood comes from TPL-own plantations, Third Parties’, and Out grower located in Indonesia. They hold PEFC-IFCC, PHPL, and VLK certificate.
100% from Indonesia
In reference with operational land use identification
NEW LAND DEVELOPMENT
PT Toba Pulp Lestari and Wood Supplier